seldom uttered...

un-spoken word

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

A laid back, intelligent, and fun loving California implant slowly and silently taking New York by storm!

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

a childhood re-introduced

a picture says a thousand words
this one says i was young once
a baby
an infant
a newborn
a child

fresh from the womb
far from the tomb
this little boy whom
we've come to know as Will
or Nyerere if you're family

memories i never knew i had
songs i never knew i sang
movies i never knew i made
a life i always knew was fun

i was a baby once
the proof is here in my lap
and after 25 years of living
my first glance at my baby pictures close the gap

how i got to this man from that newborn
holding back tears, i finally understood
these pictures show a bouncing baby boy
these pictures show my happy childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home